Access Foundation provides community-based supports for people living with disability, where every individual is encouraged to pursue their goals by accessing skills-based learning, recreation and social activities.
Working together with you and your family or support network, Access Foundation will create a personalised plan around your goals and aspirations, and identify the programs and supports that will assist you to achieve them. Support can complement your existing informal supports, such as your family, friends and other community members.
Access Foundation caters to many different needs and interests in a safe and supportive environment, both within the home and in the local community.
Our qualified staff take a person-centred approach, and are committed to providing innovative and stimulating programs and activities designed to enhance your life skills and promote choice, inclusion, independence and wellbeing.
How we can help
Access Foundation is a Registered NDIS Provider across WA, where you can receive the support you require, meet new friends and get out in your local community, all while learning new skills.
Some of the things we can support you with include
Developing your communication skills
- Developing relationships
- Meeting new people
- Personal presentation skills
Improving your health and wellbeing
- Taking part in sports or exercise classes
- Cooking skills
- Shopping for groceries
- Learning to swim
Developing life skills
- Money handling
- Using public transport
- Learning how to use technology effectively
Leisure and recreation
- Taking art classes
- Joining a social group or community activity
- Going to the footy or the movies
Developing job skills
- Education and job skills training programs
- Vocational training and work experience programs
- We can support you with whatever you’d like to do… everyone is different!
Our points of difference
- We are the disability specialists; we have almost 30 years of experience supporting people living with disability from ground level.
- We provide flexible, on-demand supports including after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Our staff has extensive experience in supporting people with high and complex needs.
- We uphold the highest standards of quality and safeguards. We actively promote and uphold the fundamental rights of people living with disability as equal citizens.
For more information on how Access Foundation can assist you to increase your community and social participation, please contact us.