Assistance with Daily Living
Providing high quality individualised support in your home and community
Access Foundation provides Assistance with Daily Living, to support you to live the life you choose.
Our daily living supports are flexible and customised to your own needs, goals and outcomes.
We provide one on one support on a daily basis in the home, community, school, work, business, health or leisure.
You might want:
Our services are not just limited to the above. Tell us about your goals and how we can support you to live the life you want to live.
- support getting ready for your day
- to get out and about in the community
- someone to assist with household chores
- someone to help with food preparation and meals
- support with health and fitness
- assistance getting to and from appointments, or
- travel support.
Our points of difference
We are the disability specialists
- Our services are readily available.
- We provide flexible services, customised to your support needs.
- Our staff has extensive experience in supporting high and complex needs.
- We uphold the highest standards of quality and safeguards. We actively promote and uphold the fundamental rights of people living with disability as equal citizens.
High quality staff
- Our staff is experienced, qualified and highly trained.
- Our recruitment process includes thorough interviews, national and international police checks, and Working with Children Checks where relevant.
- We meet sector quality certification and legislative requirements.
- Our support staff are provided ongoing professional development, refresher courses and accredited training to ensure they remain at the top of their profession.
You’re in total control
- Support is cost effective and self-directed – totally in your control.
- We can match support staff to your unique needs, based on qualifications, experience, physical location, languages spoken and cultural requirements.
For more information on how Access Foundation can assist you to increase your community and social participation, please contact us.