Feedback and Complaints

Access Foundation is committed to providing the best services possible to everyone. We understand that sometimes things don’t go as planned, if any of the NDIS services provided to you, by us are not up to your expectations or there is a way in which we can do it better for you, please send us your feedback or suggestions. We will appreciate your time and effort in helping us to improve. All feedbacks are taken on board and followed up by an appropriate staff member. We take quick and appropriate action to improve our services. Access Foundation accommodates multiple ways to get in contact, please see our details below

Access Foundation - Feedback and Complaints

We will let you know about all the ways you can provide feedback or make a complaint if you are not happy with the services we provide.

Access Foundation

At Access Foundation, we are dedicated to the following:

  • Providing quality services that meet the customer satisfaction

  • Encourage the customers to give their best and tell them how they can improve

  • Listening to the customer feedback and complaints

  • Investing all the protests in a fair manner

  • Resolve the complaints and improve our services to serve better

As a customer, if you are not satisfied with the services and want better services, you can recommend to us the changes you are looking for. You can immediately reach out if you think something is not working for you. Addressing the complaints and responding to them is an integral part of our job.

Any feedback or complaint raised by any of the participants in private, and we make sure to share and discuss it with only those involved in the complaint.

We make sure to investigate every complaint and provide feedback to you. However, you should also understand that it takes some time for us to get back to you.

What are the ways to provide feedback or make a complaint?

In-person / Verbally

  • Speak to our support providers or team leaders

  • Call our complaints team on 08 6243 9569

In writing

Advocacy Support

You can have a support person or an advocate who will assist you in raising or filing a complaint or feedback.We can help you access the independent advocacy support if needed. Let us know if you have any preferred communication method, and we can help to arrange that for you.

Some of the advocacy providers include

  • Carer’s WA This is the peak body that represents the needs and interests of carers in Western Australia.

  • SECCA This is an organization that supports people with disabilities to learn about human relationships, sexuality, and sexual health.

  • Midlas This is a community-based agency based in Midland which provides financial counseling, advocacy, and legal service to people throughout the Northeast metro region of Perth.

  • Ethnic Disability Advocacy Center (EDAC) This is an advocacy organization for people with disabilities from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds in WA.

  • Office of the Public Advocate (OPA) This provides information, advice, and training on guardianship, administration, enduring powers of attorney, and guardianship to protect vulnerable Western Australian adults.

  • People with Disabilities WA (PWdWA) This branch provides non-legal advocacy to people with disabilities.

How can External Agencies help you?

Sometimes there are limits and restrictions to the services we can provide. If you feel our investigation findings and resolutions are unreasonable, you can raise your issue with:

Health & Disability Services Complaints Office (HADSCO)

Telephone: 1800813583


NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission (NQSC)

Telephone: 1800035544 (toll-free number)

TTY employees: 133677

Translating and interpreting service: 131450


Disability Royal Commission

Telephone: 1800517199

Translating and interpreting service: 131450



Have Any Questions? Connect With Us

Your questions and queries are important to us. We are here to provide you with more information and assist you in taking the most out of our solutions.